Two guys and a girl - Version 2
I seem to have run out of motivation and inspiration. Till they make an entry in my head, here is something that was written two years ago.
The three of us were standing there and talking. Two guys and a girl, in a wedding hall.
Three people who used to study in the same classroom- many, many years ago.
Saying she had a phone call to make, she excused herself and left.
There were a few moments of silence.
'You used to have a crush on her at school, remember?' he asked me.
I laughed.
'Yeah, and I thought she and I would live happily ever after.'
'Are you unhappy with the way things turned out? That she chose someone else to get married to?'
I knew his concern was well-founded. But it didn't matter anymore.
'Of course not! It was just a teenage crush and nothing more. Surely you know how these things are!'
He nodded.
'Besides... she could not have chosen a better guy' I added with a grin.
He smiled.
'I am glad you think that way about us.'
Afterthought: The one that started it all is here.


2 Comment(s):
At 11/25/2007 9:38 AM,
Golden Words said…
hmmm, its never too late pal..
trust me..
At 11/25/2007 6:11 PM,
Hyde said…
Too late for what? :-)
Post a Comment
<< Return